4.10.2003

Well another long day at work. Inventory is no fun I dont care who you are. I was there all night long and then had to get up at 5:15 again to go back until 7:30 tonight. I had to stock some frieght because Daniel doesnt work with us anymore. There are a couple of other individuals that also cant do their job but im not going to call them out because they dont even realize they arent doing the job. Those are the people that you wonder if they are ever going to do anything else in life, but the one thing that is for sure they never will succeed when they have to stand on their own two feet. Had fun going to some other stores today for a diversity meeting I got to see alot of people that Ive worked with and really like.. Up at the 493 I felt like I was back at home. Everyone up there appreciated when you showed them how to do their jobs easier. And they all worked together as a team no matter what department they are in.. Youll find in the business world that when you like your job and the people you work with youll go the extra mile, its that dynamic that makes your team unstoppable.
Enough with the rants What do saddam hussein and fred flintstone have in common? When they look out their window the both see Rubble................. get it? The boss told me that one I think he thought it was funnier than I did. Time to go look for more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home