5.21.2003

Well lets see where do we start today? hmmm the first thing on the agenda today is top 10 beautiful people, who would be on your list as the people that you think are the hottest as far as your concerned, the only thing thats got me on this kick is that sarah thinks freddie prinz is the stuff,, not!!!! hes a fag. so i was wondering who i think is in the top 10 because after the first few im lost. Here goes #10 cindy crawford #9 jessica alba #8 nikki from voyeurweb #7 jennifer lopez #6 brittney spears #5 janet jackson #4kristy mcnichols- thats aging me a bit but someone out there knows who she is besides me..refer to the poster with the red jacket. #3 halle barry-- monsters ball enough said about that! #2 shakira #1 the obsession the one female that totally blows me away talent, voice, looks, personality, the total package my favorite of all time for the last 10 years at least. Toni Braxton.. this list is not in order just the ones that come to mind, except for toni she is the stuff. I might think about all this awhile and revise maybe.
In other news Rueben won lol ha ha I knew it clay sucks just like I said, rueben won because luther is fixing to croak and somone needs to carry the torch for r and b music
I need a new computer I think i should buy myself one for fathers day that or that 40 inch sony tv. that ive been craving for the last year... Now that the peice of shit car is running alright I guess that purchase is put off indefinetely, good because I can wait. I burned the damn waffles this morning Ill never figure out this new toaster this was the second time that crap has happened. Mavericks lose but make it interesting again, Im getting sick and tired of them getting blown out and then coming from behind to win in the last minute that isnt going to last forever.. Remember the best advice is the advice you usually dont follow. Dennis the fact that you know what a m.i.l.f. is disturbs me I think your spending too much time on the internet and you need to be grounded. Hi Jessica! good to see you again today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home