8.11.2006

Here we go with post 117. Spent the day in D town today had the last supper with Baker and talked with Keith a little while. It looks like I am back to 521 in Bedford Ive been there before as many of you already know from reading the older entries, only now we are remodeling a store that was overdue about 5 years ago. I dont know what to think about all that Im used to going to denton already and now I have to change locations Great on gas but shitty about moving. Its all good though I got to work with Baker and Keith for 11 months that made it easy hopefully now I can break in this new guy. Maybe I impacted some of the people at 493 at least that was my intention but I dont think I left quite as many enemies as usual, just a handful that are professionals at sucking..you know the ones that draw a check but quit along time ago...Tb what the hell is your email send it to me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Great god of grocery my email is only1tomtom@yahoo.com hey the wife and kids use it as well so be carefull with anything questionable

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Great god of grocery my email is only1tomtom@yahoo.com hey the wife and kids use it as well so be carefull with anything questionable

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home