4.06.2007

Visit Day today only one problem no visit? Whats up with that got up early as hell worked late the night before store was definetly bad ass then no one comes. One of these days the place will be torn to the ground shit everywhere and then everyone will come to visit. I just cant figure it out.

In other news if my buddy was driving home and a tree jumped out and then BLAM smashed into his truck I would at least give him a call and check on him! Jesus Christ he coulda been taken to the big Kroger in the sky. What would have been even funnier I think is if he was laying on the ground and opened one eye and Frank was giving him mouth to mouth. LOL now that makes me laugh. Going to work on Easter again one of these years I'm going to take Easter off so I can get some eggs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home